Name of post:- Technician
Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.24500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 6 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have
- Assed +2 class in science subjects with either
- Two year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT) OR
- One year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT) and one year experience in virology OR
- Two year virology laboratory / field experience
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as three year experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved categories candidates will be as per government of India norms.
- No relaxation against un-reserved categories candidates.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline / field and from an institution of repute.
- Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the section.
- Canvassing in any form will be a dis-qualification.