Name of Post:- Group “C” posts against the sports quota
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 49 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Sports Quota Group “C” should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Sports Quota Group “C” should have intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate and passed in Matric (10th class or ITI or its equivalent or higher qualification.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Sports Quota Group “C” are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for UR / OBC candidates through online by using internet banking or debit card / credit card (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates. No fee for SC / ST / EXM / women / minorities / PWD / EBC candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Sports Quota Group “C” may apply online through official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in on oe before 18th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The recruitment will be on the based on trails / assessment of sports achievement and general intelligence personality etc.
- The name of the candidate / Father name appearing in the school / college certificates.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in central government services issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere and on any posts as per administrative requirement.
- No examination fee for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / EXSM / women / Minorities and economically backward class.