08 Scouts & Guides in North Central Railway – 09th August 2017
North Central Railway recruitment 2017 – Scouts & Guides
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad released new notification on their official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 08 (eight) vacancies for Scouts & Guides (Group C & D). Job seekers should register till 09th August 2017.
Govt Department:- North Central Railway
Post info:- Scouts & Guides
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Advt No.:- S&GQ 2017-18
Official website: ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway jobs 2017
Scouts & Guides (Group C & D): 08 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for North Central Railway Scouts & Guides job should have Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate & pass in Matric (10th) or ITI or its equivalent or higher education.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1800/- & Rs. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01/01/2018.
- Group C: 18 to 28 years
- Group D: 18 to 31 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Scouting Skill Assessment.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Scouts & Guides vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Minorities: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for North Central Railway recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.rrcald.org on or before 09.08.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 09.08.2017Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
North Central Railway recruitment 2016-17 notification Group C posts :- North Central Railway invites application for the Position of 21 Group – C vacancies against sports quota 2016 – 2017. Apply online before 7th November 2016.
Name of post:- Group – C
Eligibility:- Intermediate, matric, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-21 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be exceeding 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% marks and pass in matriculation or ITI or its equivalent or higher education.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 250/0 for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates / EX- Service men categories candidates / women categories candidates through online or by using internet banking or debit cards / credit cards.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of North Central Railway www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016.
How to apply:-
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Application should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only.
- Left Hand and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters/ spaced – out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5cms x 3.5 cms with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location.