North Eastern Railway recruitment 2016-17 Culture Quota posts :- North Eastern Railway, Izatnagar Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 02 Culture Quota. Apply online before 19th September 2016.
Name of post:- Culture Quota
Eligibility:- Matric, ITI, +2 class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 02 posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade or should have 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination depending on the number of applications received
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- through the indian postal order drawn in favour of Senior Personal Officer, RRC, NE Railway, Postal at Gorakhpur.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience & application fee send to Senior Personal Officer, RRC, NER, CCM annexe building Railway road no. 14, Gorakhpur (UP) – 273012 on or before 19th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19th September 2016.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.