Updated on May 18th, 2017
18 Honorary Visiting Specialists North Western Railway – 31st May 2017
North Western Railway recruitment 2017 advertisement 18 Honorary Visiting Specialists
North Western Railway released new notification on their official website nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 18 (eighteen) vacancies for Honorary Visiting Specialists. Job seekers should register till 31st May 2017.
Govt Department:- North Western Railway
Post Name:- Honorary Visiting Specialists
Posting:- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Advt No.:- Gaz.01/2017
Official Web portal: nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
nwr railway recruitment 2017 notification
Honorary Visiting Specialists: 18 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join North Western Railway Honorary Visiting Specialists posts should have Minimum qualification will be Post Doctoral qualification DM/MCh or equivalent or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 32000/- (for Specialist) & Rs. 40000/- (for Super Specialist) Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 to 64 years
Selection Process:- North Western Railway will be conduct the Interview for Honorary Visiting Specialists vacancy.
How to apply for North Western Railway recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & three recent passport size photo send to the Chief Medical Director, North Western Railway, Headquarter office, Near Jawahar Circle, Jaipur – 302017 on or before 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31.05.2017Like InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
North Western Railway recruitment 2016-17 Group C posts :- North Western Railway, Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 21 group C against sports quota vacancies in Railway department. Apply before 22nd August 2016.
Name of post:- group C
Eligibility:- +2 class, graduate
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-21 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board or equivalent graduate from recognized university with sports certificate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / women categories candidates / minorities categories candidates / economically categories candidates / backward classcategories candidates and Rs 500/- for all other categories candidates through demand draft / IPO drawn in the favor of North Western railway sports association payable at Jaipur / G.P.O Jalpur.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send to the senior personal officer (RO), Railway recruitment cell, North Western Railway, Power House road, opposite DRM office, Jalpur on or before 22nd August 2016.
- Last date of the submission of application is 22nd August 2016.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.