Name of post:- Medical Officer (AYUSH)
Eligibility:- Bachelor degree
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in concerned subject or equivalent from any institute recognized by central council of India Medicine registered with Jammu and Kashmir board of Ayurvedic / Unani or Jammu Kashmir board of Homeopathy.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the concerned offices of state health society on or before 8th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th September 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.