Updated on October 17th, 2016
NRHM recruitment 2016-17 notification Specialist vacancies :- National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of specialist vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview 26th September 2016.
Name of post:- specialist
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs.50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree / post – graduation diploma in relevant stream recognized by medical council of India and registered with the medical council of India / Jammu and Kashmir state medical council and applicants should be permanent resident of the state.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of interview.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 26th September 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.