Name of post:- accountant –cum-DEO, Nutrition –cum-counsellor
Eligibility:- Graduation. Diploma, post-graduation, PGDCA, MBBS, +2 class, MBA, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs.15800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Accountant-cum-DEO:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years,
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Graduation in commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- PAY Scale:- Rs 13800/- Per Month
Laboratory Technician:- 04 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 32 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in medical lab technology course from any AICTE approved institution.
- PAY Scale:- Rs 9350/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at campus of CDMO – cum – district mission director, Subarapur, AT/PO:- Subaranpur.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / self- attested copies of documents / experience certificate etc. documents.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.