National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country.
National small industries corporation limited released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 56 (Fifty Six) jobs out of which 17 (Seventeen) vacancies for Accounts officer, 28 (Twenty Eight) for Deputy manager and various. Job seekers should apply online before 21st July 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- National small industries corporation limited
Post info:- Accounts officer, Deputy manager
Deadline:- 21st July 2017
NSIC Upcoming Jobs 2017
Accounts Officer:- 17 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Accounts Officer should have B.Com / M.Com or VA / ICWA / B.Com with MBA / PGDM with specification in finance / banking from a recognized university / institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 12000 – 24000/- Per Month
Deputy Manager:- 28 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Deputy Manager should have graduate with MBA / PGDBM having specification in marketing from a recognized university or institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 21st July 2017.
- Accounts Officer:- Maximum 30 years
- Deputy Manager:- Maximum 45 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through through draft in the favor of The National small industries corporation limited payable at New Delhi.
- For Accounts Officer: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
- For All other aplicants: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Women: 50% concession
How to apply for recruitment NSIC 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.nsic.co.in from 1st July 2017 to 21st July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 01/07/2017
Form Submission End Date: 21/07/2017
NSIC recruitment 2017 Notification 09 General Manager Vacancies register at nsic.co.in
National Small Industries Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website nsic.co.in for the recruitment of 09 (nine) vacancies for General Manager (E-5). Job seekers should register from 20th May 2017 and before 09th June 2017.
Government Organization:- National Small Industries Corporation Limited
Post info:- General Manager
Posting:- All India
Advertisement Number:- NSIC/HR/E-5/GM/17/001
Official Web portal: nsic.co.in
NSIC recruitment 2017
General Manager (E-5): 09 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NSIC General Manager job should have Graduation with Full time MBA or equivalent with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University OR Graduation in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 50 years as on 09/06/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Hiring Process:- The selection process shall consist of scrutiny of applications and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for General Manager vacancies should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/ESM/PWD/Women: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for NSIC vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may fill the applications through the website www.nsic.co.in from 20.05.2017 to 09.06.2017 and send Hard Copy of Online application along with self-attested copies of all Documents / Degrees / Mark-Sheets, Qualification, Experience and Cast / Disability send by Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier / By Hand to General Manager – Human Resources The National Small Industries Corporation “NSIC Bhawan” Okhla Industrial Estate New Delhi-110020 .
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 20/05/2017
Closing Date and Hard Copy Last Date: 09/06/2017