43 Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee in NSPCL – 29th April 2017
NSPCL recruitment 2017 Apply online for 43 Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee & Various Vacancies at nspcl.co.in
NTPC Sail Power Company Limited released new notification on their official website nspcl.co.in for the recruitment of total 43 (forty three) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Junior Officer, 33 (thirty three) for Diploma Engineers Trainee & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 08th April 2017 and before 29th April 2017.
Govt Department:- NTPC Sail Power Company Limited
Post Name:- Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee
Job Location:- All India
Advt No.:- 01/2017
Official website: nspcl.co.in
NSPCL jobs 2017 Alert
Junior Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NSPCL Junior Officer job should have Inter CA or ICWA.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Diploma Engineers Trainee: 33 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NSPCL Diploma Engineers Trainee posts should have Full time regular Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Electronics & Power, Electronics & Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15500 – 34500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 05/09/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL, 10 years for PWD
- Junior Officer: 27 years
- Diploma Engineers Trainee: 25 years
Hiring Process:- Selection will be based on Objective Type Written Examination and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee vacancies should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- General/OBC-NCL: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for NSPCL recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.nspcl.co.in from 08.04.2017 to 29.04.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 08.04.2017
Form Submission End Date: 29.04.2017
All India Test: 11.07.2017
Like InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NSPCL recruitment 2016-17 notification Engineer Trainee 08 posts :- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Sail power company private limited (NSPCL), invites application for the position of 08 Diploma Engineer Trainee for its project located in the state of Chandigarh / Odisha and West Bengal. Apply online before 5th September 2016.
Name of post:- Diploma Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15500 – 34500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is maximum 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 5th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have full time diploma in civil engineering with minimum 76% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for general categories candidates through state bank of India challan. The person with disabilities categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Sail power company private limited (NSPCL) www.nspcl.co.in from 16th August 2016 to 5th September 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th September 2016.
- The All India test date is 25th September 2016.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Diploma Engineer Trainee is maximum 25 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 5th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.