NWDA recruitment 2015 notification 5 Stenographer posts : National Water Corporation Agency (NWDA) invites application for the position of 05 Stenographer grade-III. Apply with-in 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper.
Name of Post:- Stenographer grade-III
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade – III should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade – III should have following qualification:-
- Candidate should have Matriculation / 10th class standard or equivalent from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Possessing a minimum 80 word per minute in English or 60 word per minute in Hindi shorthand and typing speed of 40 word per minute in English or 30 word per minute in Hindi.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade – III is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade – III may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to NWDA, 18 – 20, community Centre, Saket, New Delhi:- 110017 on or before 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation for government servants / employees of Autonomous body up to 5 years.
- The selected candidates is liable to be posted anywhere inIndia.
- The Grade pay is 2400/-.