Odisha CDMO recruitment 2015 Female MPHW 13 posts : Chief District Medical officer (CDMO), Mayurbhanj invites application for the position of 13 MPHW (Female) / ANM vacancies. Apply before 31st October 2015.
Name of Post:- MPHW (Female) / ANM
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM should have minimum qualification be +2 class and passed health worker female training course conducted by Odisha state nursing and Mid wives board.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of MPHW (Female) / ANM may apply in prescribed application format along with relevant certificates send to the Chief District Medical officer, Mayurbhanj, AT / Post-Office:- Baripada:- 757001 on or before 31st October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 31st October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The application received after due date / by ordinary post and incomplete manner / non-enclosing of required documents will not be entertained and liable for rejection without any intimation thereof.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
- The candidate must be a good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect.
- A candidate who after such medical examination as the government may prescribe is not found to satisfy for these requirement as specified above shall not be appointed to the service.
- She must have registered his name in Odisha Nursing council in the state have possessed valid registration certificates as on the date of advertisement.
- The candidate must be able to read / write and speak Odia.