Name of Post:- Assistant Director
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Assistant Director should have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1st day of August.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Director should have 2nd class Master Degree in economics / statistics / applied statistics.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Director will be on the basis of written Exam examination and skill test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Assistant Director may apply online through the official website www.opsc.gov.in from 6th July 2015 to 6th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- The candidate must be good mental condition.
- The candidate must be able to speak / read and write Odia fluently.
- A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment.
- Government servants whether temporary or permanent are eligible to apply provided that they possess for requisite qualification.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and within the prescribed age limit etc. within the last date fixed for submission of online application form will be considered eligible.