Oil India Limited invites application for the post of 02 programmer on contract basis, walk-in-interview 20th June 2015
Name of Post:-Programmer
Job Location:-Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of programmer should be as per Oil India Limited rules.
Qualification:-Candidate should have MBA (Finance) of minimum 02 year full time duration of equivalent from recognized University / institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview at Plot No 19, Near Film City, Sector 16-A, Noida- 201301 at reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Experience:-Candidate should have at least 3 year of working experience in software solutions, web designing, business analysis and proficiency in designing / creation of web programs using (dot) Net platform.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may appear walk-in-interview with original mark sheets, certificate (including experience certificate) and photocopies of the same and 2 photographs at Plot No 19, Near Film City, Sector 16-A, Noida- 201301 at reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
- The selected candidates has to travel extensively to requisite locations.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of positing will be provided by OIL.
- Rs 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked by Oil outside the place of posting.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidate should have good verbal / written communication skills in English / Hindi.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment purely for engagement on contractual basis against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction.