Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015 Project Fellow 02 Posts : Oil India Limited, a Navratna public sector undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream oil and gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Oil is all set to conquer newer horizons of all round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, District Diburgarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following project Fellow for Petroleum Biotechnology Centre, P&D Department on contract basis purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for initially for a period 06 months extendable by three six month tenure up to a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. Oil India Limited invites application for the post of 02 Project Fellow on contract basis. Walk-in-interview.
Name of Post:-Project Fellow
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:-17th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of project Fellow as per OIL India Limited rules.
Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Microbiology with minimum60% marks or equivalent grade. Preference will be given to candidates with experience of handling of microbes, during M.Sc. Dissertation / Project work.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview at Centre of Excellence for Energy studies INTEGRE, opposite PBCO, Rukmimigaon GS road, Guwahati, Assam 781022.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may appear interview with original mark sheets, certificate and photocopies of the same on 17th June 2015.
Venue of Interview:-Centre of Excellence for Energy studies INTEGRE, opposite PBCO, Rukmimigaon GS road, Guwahati, Assam 781022.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidate.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in Oil.
- The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
- The candidate should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a government registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.