ONGC Assam recruitment June 2014 – 474 various vacancies
ONGC recruitment Eastern Sector, Assam invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to the under mentioned posts with valid registration of Name and eligible requisite essential qualification(s) in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam i.e. Candidate’s Name and qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process. The Employment Exchange certificate / card Registration should be valid during the online registration process.
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Ringman, Junior Assistant Technician, Medical Attendant
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 17th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 474 Posts
Qualification:- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, Post Graduate according to different Posts (Please check Advertisement for more details on educational qualification).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written test / Physical Standard Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test / Typing Efficiency test. (Wherever applicable). And Personal Interview..
Application Fee:- Rs. 200/- (rupees two Hundred only) for General and OBC & Rs. 50/- (rupees Fifty only) for SC/ ST/ PWD. Candidates are required to submit registration fee as per the format of SBI Bank Challan by Downloading www.ongcinsia.com. Chagres as applicable, Department candidates would also be required to pay the application process Charges / Fees as applicable.
How to apply:- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment 02/2014 – Eastern Sector(Assam)” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information is provided by the individual is found false or is not found in confirmative with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Request for change of mailing Address, Examination Centre and Category as declared in the Application will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response in that area/ centre.
- Reservation for Ex-Serviceman/ PwD & SC/ ST/ OBC is as per Government of India’s guide lines.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Application format and Bank Challan after making payment in SBI for future reference.
- The candidates are required to deposit the applicable Registration/ Processing fees as indicated in Point No.1.7 at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidature of candidates making deposit by other mode of fee or not submitting in original Application format / Bank Challan or mismatching of Bank document or any other discrepancy will be summarily rejected.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Sibsagar.
- Candidates working in Employment of Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. Service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Employment Exchanges of Jorhat/ Golaghat/ Sivasagar/ Nazira/ Silchar/ Hailakandi/ Karimganj/ Moran/ Borpathar and Sonari have been requested to suitably inform the sponsored candidates, to apply online by visiting www.ongcindia.com against “Recruitment 02/2014-Eastern Sector(Assam)”.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical and Health Policy.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in Eastern Sector (Assam) State or elsewhere based on organization need / requirement and the job is transferable to any location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.