ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification Apprentice 19 posts :- Oil and Natural Gas corporation limited (ONGC) invites application for the position of 19 Apprentice vacancies. Apply before 13th February 2017.
Name of post:- Apprentice
Eligibility:- 10th class, +2 class, ITI
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 13th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 19 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 21 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board with 50% marks / ITI in relevant.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents send to the General Manager (HR), Head, RTI Oil and natural gas corporation limited, CMDA tower – II, floor No 1, Gandhi Trwin road, Egmore, Chennai on or before 13th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 13th February 2107.
- Person with disability PWD (OL / OA) may also apply.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have passed 10th class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board with 50% marks / ITI in relevant.
- No TA / DA is admissible for this interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 21 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017.
- The applicant should come prepared to stay for one more day at own cost, if required.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.