Name of Post:- Tradesmen
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, NAC, NTC, ITI
Job Location:- Ambajhari, Nagpur
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 210 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- Matriculation + NAC/ NTC certificate issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- Blacksmith Trade:- NCTVT / ITI certificate holder applicants are not available in original trade then application in this trade may also be considered from mechanical trades i.e. Machinist, fitter, millwright, grinder, turner.
- Trade Examiner Engineering:- NCTVT / ITI certificate holder applicants are not viable in original trade then application in this trade may also be considered from mechanical trades i.e. Mechanical, Fitter, Millwright, grinder, turner.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Trade Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- The SC / ST / PH candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fees. A candidate who is not exempted from payment of Application Fees, MUST pay the Application Fees of Rs. 100 (Rupees Hundred only) for each Post for which he is applying. The Application Fees are non-refundable. It is informed that the Application Fees once received by the Factory shall not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the website ofajadmin.com between 12th April 2015 to 11th May 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The crucial date for determining the Age Limit shall be the last date of receipt of application online.
- The above posts carry pay scales as shown against each plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees from time to time.
- TA/DA will be paid to the SC/ST/PHP candidates as per the rules.
- Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- New entrants to the Government service will be governed by New Pension Scheme termed as ‘Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’.
- The candidate is liable to be transferred to any of the Ordnance Factories in India, in case of exigency of services.
- Only selected candidates would be communicated of their selection in due course after the selection process.
- The services of the candidates furnishing any fake/false Certificates are liable to be terminated at any stage after appointment. Apart from this, suitable action will also be initiated as per the Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious certificates.
- Eligible/Non eligible candidates can see their status by entering Serial No. & Date of birth on web site i.e. http://www.ofajadmin.com/.