Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Accountant and other posts
Total no. of Posts:- 197 Posts
Eligibility:- BA, B.Sc, 10th Pass, Diploma, ITI, Degree
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 years to 32 years as on the last date of the application form submission.
Qualification:- candidates should have passed BA, B.Sc, 10th Pass, Diploma, ITI, Degree from any recognized university or board.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 10 years for PWD Candidates.
How to apply:- Interested eligible candidates(domiciles of the State of Odisha) are requested to download the application format from our website: www.orissamining.com & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” so as to reach the General Manager(P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 5.00 PM of 15th April, 2014 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for interview will be allowed to reimburse(to & fro) journey expenses as per State Govt. norms.
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc relating to recruitment.
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents as per Clause- 7.10 of OMC R&P Rules for Non-Executives- 2012 (visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com)
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha.