OTDS recruitment 2015 notification specialist 10 vacancies : Odisha Tribal Development Society (OTDS) invites application for the position of 10 Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture / Horticulture) at the integrated tribal development agencies (ITDAs) of the state. Apply before 25th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Subject Matter Specialist
Eligibility:- B.Sc., B.Tech.
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 240000/- Per Annum
Last Date:- 25th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Subject matter Specialist (Agriculture / Horticulture) should be as per Odisha Tribal development society rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Subject matter Specialist (Agriculture / Horticulture) should have B.Sc. in Horticulture / B.Sc. in Agriculture / B.Rech. in agriculture engineering.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Subject matter Specialist (Agriculture / Horticulture) should have minimum 1 year of post-qualification work experience.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Subject matter Specialist (Agriculture / Horticulture) may apply in prescribed application form along with documents as proof of their education qualification and relevant work experience send to Chief Executive officer, Odisha Tribal development society (OTDS) Advasi Exhibition Ground unit – 1, Bhubaneswar:- 751009 on or before 25th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement is purely contractual and project specific and does not assure of any regular engagement in future.
- Application form along with terms of reference for the position can be download from the website.
- The application will be receive latest by 5.00 p.m. of 25th July 2015.
- Candidates having knowledge of computer in MS office.
- Skills on official writing and drafting.
- Language proficiency:- speaking, writing and reading of English and Hindi and preferably in Odiya.
- Capacity to work in a multitasking environment.