Name of Post:- Officer scale, Office assistant
Total no. of Posts:- 131 Posts
Job Location:- Virudunagar, Tamil Nadu
Last Date:- 13th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 years to 40 years for Officer Scale –III and 21 years to 32 years for Officer scale – II 18 to 28 years for officer Scale – I as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS/ Widows/ Divorced Women Candidates.
Qualification:- candidates must possess graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for officer scale – I and Officer Scale – II (General banking) and Degree in Electronics/ communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for officer Scale – II (Information Technology) and Certified Associate Ship (CA) from institute of Charted Accountants of India or MBA in finance from a recognized university/ institution for Officer Scale-II.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance inRRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ ST /OBC/UR category.
Eligibility Criteria:- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6thJuly – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency for Officer Scale-I – Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Tamil Language and must have passed “TAMIL” as one of the subject at matriculation/ Xth Standard
Application Fee:- Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.100/- for all others. The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of Pandyan Grama Bank or by NEFT from other Banks in the current account “Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment Project – 2013, Account Number518702000002013 maintained at Pandyan Grama Bank, Virudhunagar Branch(IFSC Code – IOBA0PGB001). The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between25.02.2014 and 13.03.2014.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pandyangramabank.in No other means/ mode of application will beaccepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the solejurisdiction of the Courts situated at Virudhunagar.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English,English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementaryprocess wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of acandidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medicallyfit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to theService & Conduct Rules of the Bank.