Name of post:- diploma trainee
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.16500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Age Limit:- The upper age of the candidate is 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in electrical engineering / civil engineering / electronics and communication engineering from recognized technical board / institute with 70% marks or should have diploma in electrical engineering / civil engineering / electronics and communication engineering from recognized technical board / institute with 70% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for Diploma trainee through internet banking / debit card / visa card or master card / credit card or Mastero / bank challan. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) / EX-SM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) www.pgcilgridindia.com from 9th July 2016 to 29th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 9th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th July 2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee through Challan is 1st July 2016.
- Applicants have to register themselves and appear foe the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
- For detail on GATE, 2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in