PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification 11 Field Engineer posts :- Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) invites application for the position of 11 Field Engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 14th February 2017.
Organization Name:- Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL)
Designation:- Field Engineer
Qualification:- BE, B.Tech, B.Sc.
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th February 2017
Posting Place:- Sikkim
Total No. of Posts:- 11 posts
Pay Scale:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Engineer should have BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. in engineering / BE in power engineering / AMIE in electrical engineering from a recognised university / institute with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Field Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Field Engineer should be 29 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th February 2017.
Upper Age Relaxation:- The age relaxation to the candidates applying for the position of Field Engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Field Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through Draft. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Field Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the post Box no 71, Head post office, Gangtok, Sikkim on or before 20th February 2017.
Like ingovtJob.com on Facebook to get latest Sarkari jobs updates.
Last date for the submission of online application is 20th February 2017.
- Applicants have to register themselves and appear foe the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
- For detail on GATE, 2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies / reservations / important instruction regarding submission of POWERGRID online application / date of interview etc. shall be hosted on ouw website.
- Applicants will be required to retain their GATE 2016 admit card and GATE 2016 score card for verification at the time if group discussion / interview / joining in POWERGRID.
- Only Indian national of age 18 or above are eligible for this position.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India from a recognized institution / university.
- Management reserves the right to final mark sheets shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Where ever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or letter grade in a degree / diploma is awarded its equivalent percentage of marks be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university / institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the bachelor degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / institution from where the applicant has obtained the degree.
- In case the applicant are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversation of grades / CGPA to percentage marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor degree.