Name of Post:- Junior Programmer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17300 – 38610/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 30 years as on the date if issuance of advertisement i.e. 11th May 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have BE /B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / BE(IT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% for St candidates (Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT) from government recognized University with regular course.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Experience:- candidate should have minimum 2 years of working experience (Post Qualification) of various Oracle based ERP Modules in a company.
Application Fee:- Candidate will pay Rs 500/- for General UR/SEBC category and Rs 250/- for SC/ ST candidates through SBI challan at any of the SBI Branches.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.pgvcl.com from 11th May 2015 to 31st May 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are required to submit Online Application Compulsorily.
- Candidate will be short listed for written Test / Personal Interview.
- For the payment of Non-refundable application fees, the bank charges will be paid by the applicant to the bank over and above application fees.
- The management reserves the right to short list, select or reject any candidate for written Test/ Interview.
- In case of Name/ Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted.