Name of post:- Multi-tasking staff
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.18600 – 56900/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-15 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board from a recognized board / school.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of President Secretariat http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in from 5th November 2016 to 25th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Starting date for the submission of online application is 5th November 2016.
Last date for the submission of online application is 25th November 2016.
- Eligible applicant have to apply in type-written form for the posts.
- The posts shall be filled by direct recruitment.
- Applicant should be affix one self – attested passport size photograph on the application form.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature ay any stage.
- All particulars furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on.
- Applicants should send their applications in an envelope super-scribing clearly the name of the post.
President Secretariat or Central Secretariat is where the cabinet secretariat is housed which administers the government of India built in the 1910. It is home to some of the most important of the cabinet of India situated i=on Raisina Hill, new Delhi. The secretariat buildings are two blocks or symmetrical building on opposite sides of the great axis of Raj path and flaming the Rashtrapati Bhawan.