The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space, Government of India. This research laboratory has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory and is located in Ahmedabad.
Office Trainees in PRL – 13th June 2017
PRL recruitment 2017 – Office Trainees
Physical Research Laboratory released new notification on their official website prl.res.in for the recruitment of Office Trainees. Job seekers should register from 30th May 2017 and before 13th June 2017.
Govt Department:- Physical Research Laboratory
Post Name:- Office Trainees
Job Location:- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Advt No.:- 08/2017
Official website: prl.res.in
PRL jobs 2017
Office Trainees: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PRL Office Trainees job should have Graduate in Arts / Commerce / Management / Science / Law / Computer Applications (with at least 55% Marks) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 26 years as on 31/03/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening such as percentage / class in Graduation, experience, age etc.
How to apply for PRL recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may register through the website www.prl.res.in from 30/05/2017 to 13/06/2017.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
PRL Ahmedabad recruitment 2015 Scientific Assistant 18 Post : Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) invites application for the position of 18 Scientific Assistant vacancies. Register before 12th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Scientific Assistant
Job Location:- Ahmedabad
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 – 35 years as on 31st July 2015. Age relaxation foe SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Serving government employees / EXSM as per government of India norms. 31st July 2015 will be conducted as cut-off date for all other purposes including experience / qualification etc.
Qualification:- Aspirants applying for the position of Scientific Assistant should have first class B.Sc. with minimum 60% of marks with Physics or Chemistry main from a recognized university / Institution or equivalent. If no percentage system is followed in the concerned university / Institute. Candidates should possess authenticated documentary evidence of conversion.
How to apply:- Applicants applying for the position of Scientific Assistant may apply online through official website www.prl.res.in from 22/08/2015 to 12/09/2015 and send the generation application form along with necessary document to the Senior Administrative Officer, Room No 007, Physical Research Laboratory, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, 380 009 on or before 19/09/2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Application will be received online only.
- Upon registration, application will be provided with an online registration number which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- Email id of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- Rounding-Off of marks not allowed.
- The appointee will be generated by the New Pension Scheme.