Name of post:- Ophthalimc officer
Eligibility:- +2 class. Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-18th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:-30 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board with biology and two year diploma in Ophthalimc assistant.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for un-reserved categories candidates and Rs 150/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of state bank of India Challan.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Public Health department on or before 18th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 18th July 2016.
- The name of the organization is Public Works department (PWD).
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Ophthalimc officer should have passed +2 class standard examination board with biology and two year diploma in Ophthalimc assistant.
- The number of vacancies are 30.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Ophthalimc officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 18th July 2016.