Punjab District Office recruitment 2015 Stenographer 9 Post : Office of the district and Session Judge (Government of Punjab) invites application for the position of 09 Stenographer Grade-III on Ad-hoc basis. Apply before 5th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Stenographer Grade-III
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade-III should not less than 18 years and should not more than 37 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Stenographer Grade-III should have s degree of BA / B.Sc. or its equivalent thereto from a recognized university and pass a test at a minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in transcription of the same and having proficiency in operation of computer.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with copies of relevant testimonials send to Office of the district and session judge, on or before 5th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Relaxation of age will be given as per Pb. Government rules.
- Application should be reached by 5.00 p.m. on 5th August 2015.
- Application received after 5th August 2015 will not be entertained.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criterion does not entitle a candidate to be selected.
- The office reserves the right to alter / modify or change any of the terms and conditions.
- Number of posts is liable to increase or decrease.
- No TA / DA will be given to the candidates appearing for English shorthand test.
- No separate call letters for test / interview will be issued.
- Candidates are required to appear for test / interview of their own on the aforementioned date.