Name of Post:- ETT teacher
Eligibility:- Matric, +2 class, ETT
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 2nd December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 3522 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of ETT teacher should not less than 18 years and should not more than 37 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of ETT teacher should have possess matriculation examination board standard / +2 class examination board standard with training / two year elementary teacher training (ETT) course of Punjab state or from any other state or Union Territory declared equivalent and recognized by the Punjab government and must be qualify in P.S.T.E.T – 1.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of ETT teacher are required to pay application fee Rs 500 for general categories candidates and Rs 250/- for reserved categories candidates. Ex – servicemen categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of ETT teacher may apply online through official website of Education recruitment board, Punjab educationrecruitmentboard.com on or before 2nd December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the registration of online application form is 2nd December 2015.
- Last date for the payment of fee is 5th December 2015
- Last date for final submission of application form is 7th December 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1sT January 2015.
- The total number of vacancies are 3522.