Name of Post:- Excise and Taxation officer, Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent of police
Job Location:- Punjab
Last Date:- 5th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 101 Posts
Name wise vacancies:-
- Punjab civil service (Executive branch):- 16 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police:- 18 Posts
- Excise and Taxation officer:- 23 Posts
- Tehsildar:- 09 Posts
- Food supply and consumer affairs officer:- 04 Posts
- Block development and Panchayat officer:- 10 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative societies:- 11 Posts
- Labor cum conciliation officer:- 01 Posts
- Employment generation and training officer:- 01 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District probation officer (Grade II):- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for any position should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 37 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for any position should have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of competitive examination.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 1125/- for SC / ST category candidates of all states and Backward class of Punjab state and Rs 3000/- for all other categories (including lineal descendent of EXSM, Punjab) and Rs 500/- for EXSM of Punjab state only and Rs 1750/- for PH, Punjab stat only through Challan any branch of state bank of Patiala.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website of Punjab public service commission (PPSC) www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 5th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of online application form is 5th October 2015.
- Last date for submission of application fee by Challan is 12th October 2015.