Name of Post:- assistant library and information officer, lower division clerk
Eligibility:- Master degree, Degree
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Assistant Library and information officer:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant library and information officer should have at least second class of master degree in Arabic / Persian / medieval Indian History from a recognized university or equivalent with degree in library science.
- Experience;- Candidate should have 5 year experience of professional work in library standing.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Assistant library and information officer should be 35 years.
Lower division clerk:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of lower division clerk should have bachelor degree form a recognized university or equivalent and minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi / Urdu typing with 3 month certificate curse in computer operating.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of lower division clerk should be 25 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates send to The office of the Director, Rampur Raza Library, Rampur:- 244901 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 17th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 17th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.