Name of post:- junior engineer
Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 7 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college or degree in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have three year working experience and applicant should have knowledge of computer.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies and relevant documents send to the Municipal commissioner, Ranchi Municipal corporation, Ranchi on or before 1st March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Post advertised shall be filled up only on contractual basis for a period of six month.
- The contract can be further be extended on the basis of performance / appraisal report up to one year or as decided by the corporation.
- The period shall be effective from date of joining.
- Successful applicant has to sign an contract agreement with the corporation.
- The engagement shall not confer any right or claim of extension / absorption in the Corporation.
- Applicants shall have to appear personally for walk – in – interview on 3rd March 2016 at 11.00 a.m. at Ranchi Municipal corporation office before the interview board on his own cast.
- If the applicants are more than 15 than interview for the left out applicants will be held on 4th March 2016.