Name of Post:- Multi-purpose assistant
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 3500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 19 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Multi-Purpose assistant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Multi-Purpose assistant should have passed +2 class and preference will be given to commerce students having computer proficieny of “O” level with use of Odisha language in computing.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Multi-Purpose assistant may apply in prescribed application format along with relevant document send to the Project Director, DRDA, Rayagada:- 765001 on or before 31st October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 31st October 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- The Grade pay of the candidate is Rs 3500/-.
- Selection will be made purely on the basis of % of marks of +2 class.
- The candidate shall be permanent resident of Gram Panchayat for which they apply.
- If no candidate is available in that particular Gram Panchayat then the candidature of adjacent Gram Panchayat will be considered.
- Candidates engaged earlier but subsequently disengaged / terminated on the ground of misconduct / poor performance etc. are not eligible.
- No other allowances is admissible.