RBI recruitment 2015 notification 134 General Officer posts : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of 134 officer in grade “B” (General) through direct recruitment. Apply online before 23rd October 2015.
Name of Post:- officer in grade “B” (General)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 23rd October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 134 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of officer should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of officer should have a minimum of 60% marks (50% marks in case of SC / ST / PWD candidates) or equivalent in Bachelor degree as well as in 12th class and 1-th standard examination.
Selection Process:- The Selection of the candidates applying for the position of officer will be on the basis of online test phase – I and Phase – II and followed by interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of officer is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of officer are required to pay application fee Rs 100 f- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates and Rs 850/- for General / OBC candidates. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. SC / ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of officer may apply online through official website www.rbi.org.in from 5th October 2015 to 23rd October 2015/
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The bank has the right to stop utilizing the services of the Officer at any time without any notice or reason.
- Candidate should maintain strict secrecy regarding the bank affairs and serve the bank honesty and loyally with high integrity.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer any right for a temporary or permanent post in the bank service.
- Candidate will not be regular employee of the bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the bank.
- Wherever necessity arises he will be required to work in any of the bank dispensaries at Ahmedabad during the working hours of that dispensary and remuneration will be paid depending upon the number of hours for which his services are utilized by the bank.
- Pharmacist is required to comply with and obey all orders and all directions which may from time to time be issued by an employee of the bank or Banks medical officer or medical consultant under whose jurisdiction / superintendence and control he is placed.
- Experienced candidates shall be given preference.