Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Medical consultant posts :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)invites online applications for the position of Medical consultant vacancies on contractual basis for other backward class categories candidates. Apply before 24th February 2017.
Name of post:- Medical consultant
Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs 750/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 24th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS degree of any university in the allopathic system of medicine or post – graduate degree in general medicine with at least 2 year experience in any hospital.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and experience certificate send to Regional Director, Reserve bank of India, Human Resource Management department, Recruitment section, Rambagh Circle, Tonk road, Jaipur on or before 24th February 2017
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of online application is 24th February 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.