Safdarjung Hospital recruitment 2015 Resident 185 Posts : The Director Professor and Medical superintendent, Safdarjung hospital and VMMC, Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi invites application for the post of 185 Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialties of this institution. The Director Professor and Medical superintendent, Safdarjung hospital and VMMC
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
Eligibility:- Post graduation, Diploma, MBBS
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 185 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Resident should be maximum 33 years. (Relaxation will be provided as per government of India rules).
Qualification:- Candidate should have possess Post-graduation degree / Diploma (Approved by MCI) in the concerned specially after MBBS failing which MBBS with two year experience in a government organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph should also be appended send to office of the Medical Superintendent, VMMC and Safdarjang hospital (Diary section). New Delhi on or before within 13 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational etc. will be the last date of submission of application form in this institution.
- Candidate must be registered with the Delhi medical Council / Dental council of India for PG Degree before joining the post, if selected.
- Other service condition will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by government of India.
- The candidates who is already in government service should submit No Objection certificate/
- Inter – hospital / institution transfer shall not be permitted.
- No correspondence shall be entertained.
- Incomplete or un-signed application will be rejected.
- No separate call letters for interview will be issued.