Name of Post:- Consultant, Specialist, Senior Medical Officer, Nursing Sisiter, Nursing Brother (trainee)
Job Location:- Rourkela, Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9160 – 13150/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 28 Years
Qualification:- B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India with valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council and having at least 01 (one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home. or Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized institute with valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council; and having at least 01 (one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application / processing fee in a specially opened “Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela.
How to apply:- Eligible and interested candidates would be require to apply online only through SAIL website www.sail.co.in at the link “Career”. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt.
- Only female candidates shall be considered for the post of Nursing Sister (Trainee) and male candidates shall be considered for the post of Nursing Brother (Trainee).
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview.