Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel institute recruitment Staff Nurse : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under Govt. of Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted and subject to renewal basing on the performance.
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
Job Location:- Cuttack (Orissa)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 111 Posts
Age Limit:- Candidate must have completed 19 years and not above 32 years of age as on 15th July, 2014. Relaxation of 5 years towards upper age limit will be admissible as per Govt. norms only for women candidates only.
Qualification:- Candidates must have passed General Nursing Midwifery Exam or B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. recognized institutions. Must have registered their names in Odisha Nursing Council.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply to the Superintendent, S.V.P. P.G. Institute of Paediatrics, (Sishu Bhawan), P.O.: Chandinichowk, Cuttack-753002 by Regd./Speed Post only with the superscription “Govt. Contractual Staff Nurse”. Application should reach within 15 days from the date of Advertisement in daily newspaper. No application will be entertained beyond that date.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Selection will be made as per the guidelines of the Govt. of Odisha, Health & Family Welfare Deptt. Communicated vide Letter No.: 18623/H dtd. 20.07.2007 (All Odisha) & G.A. Deptt. Notification No. 32010/Gen. Dtd. 12.11.2013.
- Reservation of posts will be filled up as per prescribed norms of Govt. applying ORV Act.
- The above contractual posts will be made permanent after completion of six years of service.
- Candidates who are already working in Health Deptt. Either on regular or contractual basis, have to apply through proper channel.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/documents, his/her service will be terminated forthwith.