Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 34 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be as per Rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Application Fee:- Candidate are required to pay Rs 500/- for Unreserved and Other Backward category (OBC) and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates payable in the form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of The Principal, Satyawati College, Payable at Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.dnh.nc.in on or before 5th June 2015 and the hardcopy of Online Application along with Self-attested copies of all the certificates send to The Principal, Satyawati college, University of Delhi, Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi 110052 on or before 12th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria ar per Delhi University / UGC norms may fill the Online Application form available on the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in
- Only Visually Handicapped candidates may apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the college website.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the mentioned posts.
- After applying online, a hard copy of the same must be submitted to The Principal, Satyawati College, University of Delhi, Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi 110052.
- Any addendum / corrigendum shall be posted on the College website only..