SBI recruitment 2015 notification 96 vacancies apply online : State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through link given in “career with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
Name of Post:- manager, assistant manager, Deputy Manager, Chief manager
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, Post Graduate
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 20100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th April 2015
Asstt. Manager (Civil Engg):- 19 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 Years
- Qualification:- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferable.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 years experience in construction/ maintenance of multistoried commercial/ institutional/ residential buildings involving RCC framed construction or projects Involving pile foundation, controlled concrete work, mixed design, testing of materials or projects, planning and control (preferably computer based). Some experience in design office or material testing laboratory is desirable besides experience in preparation of cost estimates for construction work and checking of contractors bills.
Asstt. Manager (System):- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Qualification:- B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation or M. Sc. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognised University/ Institutes
- Experience:- Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization would be desirable.
Deputy Manager (Security):- 17 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 Years
- Qualification:- An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in para-military services. Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of online test and interview. candidates have to apply for the post of Chief medical officer and Deputy Manager (Security), (Fire) selection will be through short Listing and Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) Otherwise than by way of dismissal or dischage on account of misconduct or in efficiancy or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates and Rs. 600/- for General and Other categories candidates.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the SBI website www.bi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com between 8th april 2015 to 27th April 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2015. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2015 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE
- INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT,
- HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank concerned.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO
- REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute