Name of Post:- Field-cum-laboratory Assistant
Eligibility:- +2, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of field-cum-Laboratory Assistant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have TDC part I (+2 class) science group with 50% marks (relaxable 40% in respect of reserved categories). Preferably with one year training from a recognized institute of Agriculture / Horticulture and allied fields or B.Sc.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 2 years for candidates belonging to physically challenged Communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to reserved communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and can obtain OMR form in the office of Registrar, Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agriculture science and Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar, Srinagar – 190025. Srinagar in the shape of Bank Demand draft pledged to Comptroller, SKUAST – Kashmir.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents send to the Office of Registrar, Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural science and Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Campus, Srinagar – 190025 on or before 14th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Application forms incomplete in any manner shall be liable to rejection without notice.
- The necessary instruction regarding filling up of OMR application form are indicated in a specified box on the top of the OMR application form.
- Call letters shall be issued individually.
- Canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification.
- No Ta / DA will be paid to the candidate for participation in the test / interview.