South Western Railway recruitment 333 Act Apprentice Vacancy May 2014: Applications are invited for engagement of Act Apprentice in Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-580 020, under Apprentices Act – 1961 from eligible candidates.
Name of Post:- Fitter, Turner, Welder, Electrician, Machnist
Eligibility:- 10th Pass + ITI
Job Location:- Hubli
Pay Scale:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th May 2014
Total no. of Posts:- 333 Posts
Qualification:- Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) and I.T.I. certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit:- Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 11.04.2014.
Age Relaxation:- There will be an Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
How to apply:- The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Welfare Section of the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-58 0020 (KARNATAKA), on all the working days i.e. from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs. or send by ORDINARY POST only to the above said address duly superscribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop -20, Training Notification No. 01/2014. Applications received through RPAD/Courier will not be entertained.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- THE CANDIDATES WHOSE SSLC/ITI RESULTS ARE AWAITED AS ON THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR APPLICATION.
- The candidates failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed candidate engaged un-noticed then he/she will be terminated from training without any further notice.
- The Candidates attending this office for verification will not be given any TA/DA.
- No Hostel facility will be provided and the selected candidates should make their own arrangements for stay during their training.
- THERE IS NO JOB ASSURANCE IN RAILWAYS TO AN APPRENTICE WHO COMPLETES THE APPRENTICE SHIP SUCCESSFULLY AS PER RULE 8 OF APPRENTICESHIP RULE, 1961 .
- The candidates shall have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act – 1961 and if such candidate is minor his Guardian can execute the prescribed contract.
- The candidates undergoing training should deposit their original SSLC/10th marks card with this office until the completion of their training so that candidates should not leave training in between.
- The caste certificate should be in central format and category against which candidate is applying and candidates must note that the sub-caste should appear in central gazette of India otherwise application will be rejected.
- The applications except the wards of Railway employees have to be registered with local employment exchange falling in districts of Karnataka and adjoining districts of states served by S.W.Railway i.e Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Goa. The applications not registered with local employment exchange will not be considered.