13 Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant in SSC NER – 24th September 2017
SSC NER recruitment 2017 – Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region released new notification on their official website sscner.org.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Senior Research Assistant, 02 (two) for Senior Technical Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th August 2017 and before 24th September 2017.
Commission Name:- Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region
Post Name:- Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Posting:- West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur
Advt No.:- 02/2017
Official website: sscner.org.in
SSC NER recruitment 2017
Senior Research Assistant: 07 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC NER Senior Research Assistant job should have Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Senior Technical Assistant: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant posts should have Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Geophysics/Statistics/Geology OR Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 24/09/2017 (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD)
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination, Skill Test like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC NER vacancies 2017:- Applicants can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25.08.2017 to 24.09.2017 & send printout of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of certificates / documents in support of age, essential qualification, experience, where it is prescribed as essential qualification, proof of caste / category to The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road Guwahati-781006 within ten days from the closing date.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 25.08.2017
Form Submission End Date: 24.09.2017
Printout Last Date: within ten days from the closing date
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs