97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant in SSCER:- 24th September 2017
Staff Selection commission (SSC) Eastern Region released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 97 Ninety Seven) jobs out of which 07 (Seven) vacancies for Junior Conservation Assistant, 62 (Sixty Two) for Laboratory Assistant and various vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 24th September 2017.
Govt Department:- Staff Selection commission (SSC) Eastern Region
Job Name:- Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant
Job Posting:- West Bengal
Salary Breakup:- 24th September 2017
Last Date:- 24th September 2017
SSCER Jobs 2017 News
Junior Conservation Assistant:- 07 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Conservation Assistant should have minimum 10th class from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 19900 – 63200/- per Month
Laboratory Assistant:- 62 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Laboratory Assistant should have intermediate or senior secondary or +2 class with science of agriculture subject from a recognized board or university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 24th September 2017.
Selection Process:- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXSM: No Fee
How to apply for recruitment SSC ER 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 24/09/2017