75 Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant in SSC WR – 24th September 2017
SSC WR recruitment 2017 – Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant
Staff Selection Commission Western Region released new notification on their official website sscwr.net for the recruitment of total 75 (seventy five) jobs out of which 17 (seventeen) vacancies for Research Assistant, 23 (twenty three) for Laboratory Assistant Grade II & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th August 2017 and before 24th September 2017.
Name of Commission:- Staff Selection Commission Western Region
Job Name:- Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant
Advt No.:- WR/02/2017
Official Web portal: sscwr.net
SSC WR jobs 2017
Research Assistant: 17 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC WR Research Assistant job should have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering from relevant field from recognized University or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4600/- Per Month
Laboratory Assistant Grade II: 23 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSC WR Laboratory Assistant posts should have Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
- Research Assistant: 18 to 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant: 21 to 27 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination , Skill Test like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test etc. and Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC WR recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can apply Online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25.08.2017 to 24.09.2017 & Send their printout of online application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020 within ten days from the closing date.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 25.08.2017
Closing Date: 24.09.2017
Printout Last Date: within ten days from the closing date
Like InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SSC western region 2014 august recruitment junior technical assistant : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in the format given in this advertisement. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and Essential Qualification for the posts, before applying.
Name of Post:- Dietitian, Junior Technical Assistant and Various Posts
Eligibility:- Post Graduate
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 Years
Dietitian:- 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Post Graduate degree in food nutrition or dietetics and food service management from a recognized university or institute and two years experience as a dietitian in hospital or medical institute. OR degree in Home Science alongwith Diploma in dietitian from a recognized university or institute and two years experience as a dietitian in hospital or medical institute.
Junior Technical Assistant:- 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Degree in commerce or Economics or Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Application Fee:- Examination Fees Rs. 50/- (CRFS affixed and clearly cancelled on the Application Form).
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting relevant documents should be sent to OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR, STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (WR), 1ST FLOOR, PRATISHTHA BHAVAN, 101, MK ROAD, MUMBAI, PIN-400020 on or before 14th August 2014.