Syndicate Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.syndicatebank.in for the recruitment of 500 (five hundred) vacancies for Probationary Officer. Job seekers should apply from 02nd January 2018 and before 17th January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||500|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||17th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Syndicate Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Syndicate Bank recruitment 2018.
Syndicate Bank recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Probationary Officer||500||Rs. 15000/-|
Syndicate Bank 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01.10.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination, interview and / or Group Discussion conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Syndicate Bank 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview
Syndicate Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Syndicate Bank should pay the below charges through online mode using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- General & Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
Syndicate Bank application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online application form for Probationary Officer post on official website of Syndicate Bank www.syndicatebank.in you need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Syndicate Bank 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||02.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||17.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fee||02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 05.02.2018|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||18.02.2018|