Name of Post:- CDPO, assistant Geologist
Eligibility:- Degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 117 Posts
Age Limit:- candidates should be between 18 to 30 Years. No upper age limit For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
Qualification:- Candidates should possess the Degree in Nutrition OR Degree in Home Science (or) A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University. or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
NOTE: The Degree / Post Graduate Diploma qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC/10th, Diploma/H.S.C, Degree as the case may be.
Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification should upload evidence for such claim in the form of Government Order (G.O.) issued prior to the date of this Notification. The G.O. issued after the date of Notification will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Oral Test.
Application Fee:- Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application).
How to apply:- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.