Name of Post:- Consultant (Civil)
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., Diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should be maximum 65 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should have BE / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized institute / University.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should have experience and working knowledge of ERP in Project execution + 5 years in Administration activities like Tender Preparation / handling of Project record / Arbitration cases / RTI cases etc.
Desirable:- Civil Engineering field with experience of execution of project through ERP / Administrative activities / experience in handling arbitration cases and RTI case and Tendering / evaluation / award etc.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification / experience send to the Group General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, GK-I, New Delhi – 110048 on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment of candidates is purely on contract basis.
- Remuneration would be decided based on the circular dated.
- TCIL reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any or all the consultant at any time.
- The duration of the contract will be as per the requirement in the concerned department and in the discretion of the Management.
- Empanelment of a consultant may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMO shall be final.