Name of post:- tradesman trainee
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should below 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1sT July 2016
Qualification:- Candidates should have ITI i.e national trade certificate (NTC) with minimum 60% marks awarded y national council of vocational training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) http://www.tifr.res.in on or before 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Selected applicants for will be required to work in shifts.
- Posts for general category (Un-reserved) – schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) can also apply.
- Applications from the applicants will be accepted only online.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of tradesman trainee should have ITI i.e national trade certificate (NTC) with minimum 60% marks awarded y national council of vocational training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of tradesman trainee should below 28 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1sT July 201