Updated on October 14th, 2016
Tiruchirappalli NIT recruitment 2016-17 Trainee 25 posts :- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT) invites application for the position of 25 Data entry operator Trainee vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 15th July 2016.
Name of post:- Data entry operator Trainee
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs.10600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class bachelor degree in any discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self- attested copies of relevant documents and experience certificate if any send to the Registrar, National institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli:- 620015 on or before 15th July 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th July 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.